Monday, April 26, 2010

Week in the Life: Day 7

8:30 am Maggie getting off to a slow start-she was tired after a long week.
9:15 am I've had terrible allergies this week-Zyrtec-D has been my friend!
4:30 pm Nate having some Honeycomb cereal-he ate two bowls of it!
4:30 pm Maggie watching Scooby Do movies-they give me a headache but she loves them.
5:30 pm Maggie's dinner-breakfast for dinner!
5:30 pm My dinner-breakfast too!  Nate had cereal, and Ronnie made spaghetti.  My friend Colleen calls this catch as catch can dinner!
7:30 pm I had put a 20 pound turkey in the mud room sink to defrost for Ronnie's birthday on Tuesday-and I had to write myself a note to remember to put it in the fridge before bed.  I still forgot!  I went downstairs at 11 pm to read a bit more and saw the note!
8:00 pm Maggie's hair ritual-she HATES getting her hair brushed-this is the start of it, and we use copious amounts of No Tangle spray!
8:10 pm Hair is dried and adorable, and now she smiles!
8:10 pm Nate being silly before bed.  

This was a really normal week for us, so I am excited to scrapbook this.  I spent some time yesterday organizing photos for projects, and today I'm going to upload and send all my photos to Walgreens for printing.  The one in my town does a pretty good job, and it's really nice to upload them in the morning and go pick them up in the evening.  I usually print about 250 at a time, so it takes all day.  But I don't get to scrap until night time anyway, so it's fine.  

I also scrapbooked some Easter pages last night while sitting in my living room-using CTMH's new product, Studio J!!!  I am going to blog about this tomorrow so be sure to check it out.  Corp has made more improvements based on our suggestions and it is SOOOO easy to use!  

No comments: