Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cherry-O Club Layout

Super Cute CHERRY-O!!!!!!!!!  This month at NO RULES Scrapbooking Club we are creating this adorable Cherry-O layout.

Want to join us?  We're meeting Thursday, May 13 at 10 am and again on Friday, May 14 at 7 pm.  We meet at my house in Tuckerton, so if you're interested, you can email me and I'll get you directions.

Can't make it this month?  This layout is available as a KIT delivered right to your house!  What does the kit include?  All the papers needed to create the layout (all full sheets of paper, 12x12), color photo directions to cut your paper and assemble your layout, plus a bonus card design you can use your leftover paper for, embellishments, stamped images you can cut out and attach to your layout, and a Brand New IDEA BOOK!  How much?  The kit is $10, and shipping is $5, so total is $15.  You might also get a surprise in your kit box too!  I use only Priority Mail, so your kit will arrive to you via USPS and in a very sturdy box that won't get wrecked in the transit.  Please just email me or call me at 609-713-2395 to request your kit and arrange payment.  Kits are available ALL MONTH LONG, so just let me know!

Don't miss out on the FUN FUN FUN!  Come to club or get one by mail!

No comments: