Wednesday, May 19, 2010

NJ Scrapbooking Expo, here I come!!!

YAAAAY!!!!!  The NJ Scrapbooking Expo is finally here!  For two days in Somerset, NJ, I will be working with some fabulous ladies at the Close to My Heart booth!!!  Pictured is last year's crew:  Karen and Tina in the front row, Debbie and me in the second row, and Tina's husband Kent in the back row.  This year we have a totally different crew-in fact, Tina and I are the only returning members of that crew.  I can't wait to work with these amazing women.  

The Expo is a really cool event-if you've never been to one, try to go!  There is booth after booth of fabulous scrapbooking products, not just CTMH but all different companies.  You can check out the vendors and the classes offered here.  Please stop by the CTMH booth and say hello!  I will be there all day Friday and all day Saturday!  Can't wait!!!

No comments: