Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lovin' Level 1 kits are today's Deal of the Day!

Some old favorites are on sale today on my website!  Level 1 kits of Sonata, School Zone, Laid Back, Abundance, and Best Friends Forever are only $7.00!  Because these are older Level 1 kits, they have FOUR sheets of My Stickease included, which is SOOOO awesome!  I love stamping, but I also LOVE LOVE LOVE our My Stickease stickers!  Coordinated and thick, easy to layer, pierce, ink, stamp on, etc., they are perfect for so many projects.  I am going to order each of these today, as these are older than when I signed up to be a consultant so I don't have them.  The School Zone in particular is going to come in handy, as I am planning to cover a True Fit Folio with it and place Maggie's kindergarten report cards and other best work samples inside it!  I will also put her kindergarten photo on the front and I was just thinking of School Zone paper the other day, wishing I had some to use.  My wish came true!!

And, since I am ordering all FIVE packs of Level 1 kits today, I will automatically win a pack of flower shaped Metal Rimmed Tags-perfect for journaling, card accents, embellishments, or whatever I feel like!  So excited!  AND, because I am a consultant, I will pay just $5.46 per Level 1 kit!  HOW AWESOME!!  Wanna get an automatic discount like me?  Simply join my CTMH team and start saving money too!

No comments: