Monday, July 5, 2010

Washington DC, watch out!!

Tomorrow I will be packing my car and waiting for two friends to join me, Josette and Sharon, and pack their stuff in the car.....and then early early early Wednesday morning, we're packing Kathy's stuff in the car...and we're on our way!!!  Except for a quick stop to pick up Carol and pack her stuff in the car....then we're really on our way!!

What are we doing?  Close to My Heart's annual convention is in our capitol this year and we are car pooling down the highway to get there for some fun and exciting announcements!!  I am really happy I don't have to fly in this time.  I like flying, but it's so much easier to drive in!  

Starting at 8:30 am on Wednesday, I will be attending CTMH's Leadership Day, a special convention day just for those consultants with the title of manager or above.  Since I am an executive manager, I got to register for this awesome event for the first time!  I am looking forward to meeting the superstars of our company and learn some amazing tips from them.  

Thursday starts the regular convention schedule-general sessions, lunches, business and creative classes, and FUN FUN FUN!  

I will be bringing my laptop with me and updating this here blog every night as soon as I am able to-and I will be spilling secrets!!  Well, not really, but if you want to know what's coming up with CTMH you'll want to check in here every day this week beginning on Thursday.  I can't wait to share with you!!!!

No comments: