Here is the card I made for my sister's birthday, I LOVE how the ribbon rosette came out! I used a 1 1/4 inch circle as a base, secured the white daisy grosgrain ribbon in the center with the pear green brad, then twisted and coiled the ribbon around it. I used tiny glue dots to help secure the ribbon as I went. I also love the cake...doesn't it look like it's frosted in white fondant with cotton candy pink icing?? I've been watching too much Cake Boss!! LOL!
- Join Close To My Heart! New Info for Spring/Summer 2013!
- Upcoming Workshops/Classes-UPDATED 8-3-12
- My Story
- Studio J Details!
- Streamlined Scrappin' Club!
- Studio J Videos
- Clubs: Something for Everyone!!
- Kit of the Month
- My Close to My Heart Artwork
- NEW!! Betty CROPPER Kits
- Host a Gathering, Earn FREE scrapping supplies!