Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm BAAAAACCKKK!!!!

Hello!  I have missed my blog!  I got my Mac back today and I missed it terribly.  It's just not the same to sit at my old desktop computer that is soooooo slooooooow and try to get anything done.  I did find a fancy little Mac keyboard skin at amazon.com for only $2 or so, so I have all my keys covered up.  Hopefully no more keyboard replacements needed!!

So what have you been up to?  It's been hot and humid here in NJ, except of course, for today because we had plans to go to the boardwalk in Pt. Pleasant and watch the fireworks.  They don't shoot them off in an east wind (which
 we have today) or in rain (which we also have today).  We had also planned to go to the beach beforehand and instead....overcast, big nasty clouds, and not very nice out in general!  So we bought backpacks instead.

Recently we have been to the Bay Beach and to the ocean a few times-got great pics of the kids playing their hearts out in the water and the sand.  Both have come a LONG way from being terrified of the waves at the beach and are now body surfing and boogie-boarding!  So proud of them!  

No comments: