Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Triple Play as a card

I took one of the pages from the Triple Play album kit and trimmed off one of the panels, making it into a 4x4 card.  I used some of the die cuts that come in the kit and made flowers, the bracket, and used a new stamp set available in the Fall/Winter Idea Book to stamp the small frame and Friends Forever sentiment.
On the inside, I cut the scalloped edge from the panel I had cut off and attached it on the left, and added another flower.  That new color is called Sunset-LOVE it!
On the right side I used another piece from the panel I had cut off because I liked the flowers, and made that the spot for writing.  I stamped two edge brackets in Sunset, then added lines for the writing. 
Most of the stamped images come from the set that's included in the Triple Play kit!  LOVE this set!  One of my favorite things about the kits from CTMH are the exclusive stamp sets.  They never make it into the Idea Books, so the only time to get them is during the COnstant Campaign!  I always make sure to get a kit so I have that exclusive stamp set-I just can't help myself!  Make sure you get one for yourself, too!

No comments: