Sunday, August 15, 2010

Triple Play begins TODAY!!

Hooray!!  Today begins our National Stamping Month campaign:  TRIPLE PLAY!!  The exclusive stamp set in this kit is so adorable and as always, very versatile so you can use it on all of your projects once you create the three mini albums (or change them into cards instead, super cute!)

To see the kit up close, and order your own, simply click on the photo in the right hand sidebar here on my blog.  If you'd prefer to get one for free, and who wouldn't, then let's plan a date for us to get together with your friends and earn you one!  You also get one for free in the new consultant kit beginning September 1.  I'll post photos of the album I've made asap, and I plan on making one of the albums into a set of cards, so I'll share that as well.  

No comments: