- Join Close To My Heart! New Info for Spring/Summer 2013!
- Upcoming Workshops/Classes-UPDATED 8-3-12
- My Story
- Studio J Details!
- Streamlined Scrappin' Club!
- Studio J Videos
- Clubs: Something for Everyone!!
- Kit of the Month
- My Close to My Heart Artwork
- NEW!! Betty CROPPER Kits
- Host a Gathering, Earn FREE scrapping supplies!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Another Thriller Card
Sorry about the blurry picture! Here's the skull again-I just love that guy! I used some chalk (orange, green, and purple) on the flourished part around the skull, and used a large Sparkle on his eye socket. I used three smaller sparkles on the left, and random stamped the flourish/bracket in sunset on the background. The black stubble tool works great for adding some distressing on the edges.