Monday, September 13, 2010

No Rules Scrapbooking Club Layout for September

This is the layout we're making at club this week!  My favorite week of the month is CLUB WEEK!  I love getting together with my scrappin' friends and laughing and having fun while we scrap.  
We are using Hooligans, lagoon card stock, white daisy card stock, black card stock, and the Party Pennants stamp set.  We'll be using lots of NEW colors this week to make that cute pennant accent on the right page.  Black and white ribbon coordinates with the pattern in the striped paper.  The other paper to chose from this week is pear/sunset colored and sort of looks like a maze with little monsters on it-on the sunset side it's hard to see the monsters if you don't want to use them.  I opted not to use that paper on my layout because I really loved the pop of lagoon against the striped paper.  

If you're interested in joining my NO RULES club-no contracts, no order necessary, no obligations-please contact me!  Class itself is $10, and lots of embellishments will be on hand for you to add to your layout!

No comments: