- Join Close To My Heart! New Info for Spring/Summer 2013!
- Upcoming Workshops/Classes-UPDATED 8-3-12
- My Story
- Studio J Details!
- Streamlined Scrappin' Club!
- Studio J Videos
- Clubs: Something for Everyone!!
- Kit of the Month
- My Close to My Heart Artwork
- NEW!! Betty CROPPER Kits
- Host a Gathering, Earn FREE scrapping supplies!
Monday, September 6, 2010
Thriller card using the friendly Vampire!
This card uses the friendly looking Vampire (at least that's what I think he is) and the extremely cool flourished frame as well as Hooligans paper. I used this card for my swap that I participate in, the Awesome Swappers. I used the reverse sides of both B&T papers so it was just sunset and gypsy, and added white daisy and black card stock. I used my blending pen to add some color to the pumpkin, and the cuffs and lapels of the man. I stamped the hearts long the right side in gypsy and popped them up using 3-D foam tape (one of my top 10 tools!). I also popped up the matted vampire man with 3-D foam tape. Don't you LOVE that sunset color? It's so beautiful!