Friday, November 19, 2010

It's been CRAZY!!!

Hello!  I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while.  My laptop that I do everything on is on the fritz again-this time not the keyboard but the display.  Arrgghh!!  So I am back on the desktop computer that I have nothing saved on.  All my photos are on the laptop. 

Anyway, I just wanted to post quickly and say HI!  I have been working my CTMH business like crazy lately-which is awesome!  I have had back to back weekends of crops, parties, and club, so very little time for creating for my own pleasure.

I did get to go see the new Harry Potter movie last night at the Imax theater in Atlantic City!  It was AWESOME!  I have to put the movies into a separate part of my brain and try not to compare to the book-of course the book is SO much better!  In my opinion, this was the best HP movie thus far.  And I really loved movie 6 because they kept so much of the humor from the book.  If you get a chance, go check it out! 

No comments: