Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More STUDIO J layouts!

 Our pumpkin picking layout above.

First day of school for the kids below.

 Father/Daugher Luau below!
I adore Studio J!  I never EVER thought I would use digital scrapping in my albums.  I have blogged about this before, and I'll blog it again:  I do NOT like how digital pages look...but Studio J pages look so much like my regular CTMH pages that I LOVE how fast, easy, and simple it is to scrap with Studio J!!

I love Close to My Heart's philosophy of scrapbooking:  faster, simpler, easier.  So to use a tradtional digital scapping program, first you have to buy it (and hope hope hope you like it!).  Then install it on your computer. And, if your computer is old like mine, purchase new memory so that it will work and not crash your system.  Ok, then you have to sit and read the manual or invest hours to the learning curve of the porgram.  Digital scrapping is so different from traditional scrapping that it takes a while to learn how to do it efficiently.  There are SO many tips and tricks and shortcuts that it really takes a while to "get good" at it.

In comparison, here's how to use Studio J.  Go to my website (http://jennifercox.myctmh.com/) and click on Studio J.  Upload pictures now, and do so later.  Choose a kit to work with from an extensive library of current and retired paper packs from CTMH (Studio J members getr exclusive online only paper kits to choose from as well!).  Choose a layout design from our fabulous How-To Books:  Magic, Imagine, and Cherish (Studio J members can get exclusive layouts too!).  Choose a kit mix, which is your layout design presented with different papers...all can be changed later.  Then the layout appears, and you can drag over your photos, resize them, correct them, etc!  The layouts come with pre-loaded embellishments such as ribbons, buttons, brads, etc., but they can be removed with one click if you want to do that yourself, or just colorize them like I do.  You can add My Stickease and resize them (FABULOUS feature!), add custom titles with My Stickease or with text boxes, add more embellies, add paper distressing, choose new papers, change colors of papers to fit your photos, rotate pages, and so much more!  And all that for FREE!!!!  There is NO charge, NO downloading necessary.  You don't pay a thing until you decide to buy your creations. 

Becoming a Studio J member is even better value!  All layouts are half priced and membership opens all the exclusive paper packs and layout designs too.  Click on the Studio J membership tab above to read all about the terrific benefits to becoming a member!! 

No comments: