Monday, December 6, 2010

Fed Ex man was here today!

I was cleaning up my mess in the living room and happened to look out my front window (my living room is in the back of my house, so I never know what's going on out front) and who did my wondering eyes see?  The Fed Ex man!  I ran right out onto the porch in my bare feet to collect not one, not two, but THREE boxes full of NEW GOODIES!  New 2011 products became available to consultants on December 1, giving us time to prep projects for January.  I was so excited to order it that I was clicking and submitting without really making a plan first, hence the three boxes!  LOL!

Here's just a little sneak peek at the new paper that will be available in January.  It is GORGEOUS!  So are the new stamp sets (of course I sniffed each one because they smell so good!) and some other new goodies that I am not going to talk about...yet!  I am going to start playing TODAY!!!!

If you are not on my mailing list, you should be!  Click on the side to add yourself.  If you are on my mailing list then you already know that I am offering a GREAT deal to anyone and everyone who attends NO RULES Scrapbooking CLub this month (Dec. 16th at 10 am and Dec. 17th at 7 pm).  We are working with Magnifique (my favorite paper) and creating a fabulous Magic layout that includes a mini album right on the page.  Not only will you receive all the full sheets of paper like always, you will also receive a page protector so that you can cut it to allow for the mini album.  AND the first three people to arrive on the 16th and the first three to arrive on the 17th will receive a FREE Lagoon Mini Medleys embellishment pack!  AND all attendees will receive a FREE mini Idea Book (Inspirations) plus all the details about the fantastic deals coming your way in January. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!

No comments: