Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I just got a RAISE!!!

Close to My Heart just gave all consultants a RAISE!!!!  Why?  Because they want us to SUCCEED, that's why!  Would you like more information?  Simply click on the Join Close to My Heart tab above, check it out, and let me know if you'd like to have even more info! Click HERE to join right now!

Direct Sales companies are the WAY TO GO these days, and there are plenty of them out there.  Don't waste your time trying out something else because it may be slightly cheaper to join or something like that.  Close to My Heart is THE company to work with.  Don't believe me?  Join and see!!

2 comments:

Elle The Heiress said...

Just so you know, clicking on the image only takes you to a page of the image - not to your consultant site.

Jennifer said...

Thank you Elle, will fix that asap!