Thursday, February 3, 2011

My new favorite tool!


Yes, it is the NEW 2" Scallop Circle Punch from Close to My Heart!!  I love the size it punches-just right for so many things- and I love how easy it is to use.  I also adore the fact that CTMH released new stamp sets that you can easily use with this punch.

(Artwork/images belong to CTMH)
For example, this wonderful set called Salutation Seals (item number 1461).  You can punch out as many scalloped circles as you need, then stamp them perfectly every time.  You do NOT need to stamp first, then try to line up the punch correctly, like you have to do with wood mounted stamps, or even cling-mounted rubber stamps.  Close to My Heart's CLEAR stamps and CLEAR blocks make it easy to stamp exactly where you want each and every time!  

And see those adorable half circles that were scalloped and strung to look like a banner?  Yep, that's my favorite tool again!  Punch circles, cut them in half, and use them as borders, banners, accents, the list is endless!  For $14.95, you have one hard working punch!!!  Buy it NOW! 

No comments: