Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Studio J layouts!

This month Close to My Heart is offering a Buy 9, Get One Free deal on Studio J layouts, so of course I've been a busy bee creating with Studio J!  I have said it before, I am NOT a digital scrapper.  I like my stamps, inks, papers, and embellishments way too much.  BUT...I really enjoy playing with Studio J.  I like to try layouts that I probably would never make (the first one below being one of those-I would never in a million years make that layout traditionally).  So for me Studio J is a place to try new layouts and do things I normally wouldn't do.  Click on the link on the sidebar to check out the current Studio J offer!!  I saved over $65 because I am a Studio J member AND a consultant AND because of this deal!  Enjoy!

This first batch is all from the CTMH convention in DC last summer.




No comments: