Friday, March 11, 2011

Finally, some NEW artwork!

I must share this layout with you:
See that large light pink square on the left side?  See the purplish splotches?  That's wine.  When my club ladies bring wine, they get crazy and spill WINE all over the table!  This was February's layout with Sweetheart papers and the February Stamp of the Month.  I hung it up so the ladies can see their handiwork this month!

This month, we are creating with Bliss, and my layout is upstairs and I'm too tired to go get it.  So instead, I will post NEXT MONTH's layout, using Miracle papers and the fabulous new Kraft color-ready borders:

We're making pinwheels, using wooden buttons as well as canvas buttons, and the color ready borders (along the top of the striped paper).

And this layout featuring Nate is with the new papers Lucky, which may replace Emporium as my all time favorite paper pack!  Sorry for the glare and that it's not side by side-it's hanging in my dining room for all to see.  This layout comes with the Lucky Workshop on the Go kit, and the embellishments are all themed to go with Lucky as well.  Go HERE to shop now for this great boy kit!!

No comments: