Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hope for Japan


Do you feel as helpless as I do with the disasters in Japan?  Watching the incredible videos, I wonder and pray that the people somehow survive this horrible time.  It's hard in this day and age to know which organizations to trust with your efforts at sending the Japanese people help.  I want to help but don't know exactly how to go about doing that.

Close to My Heart has stepped up and made it easy for me, and for you, to send some much needed help to Japan.  Ordinarily A size stamp sets are $7.95, which is a great deal always.  From NOW until April 30th, CTMH is offering this Hope for Japan stamp set at $5.00, with 100% of the monies going to the relief efforts in Japan.  It's comforting to know that I can help in this small way and trust that the money I spend will go to where it's needed most.

By the way, CTMH consultants will not receive commissions on this stamp set:  it was designed solely to benefit the people of Japan.  You can find this stamp set HERE on my website, and there is no limit to how many you can purchase and they will not run out of this stamp set.  CTMH manufactures all of their stamp sets on site, so they can adjust the supply as needed.

Thank you for joining me in our efforts to help the people of Japan.

No comments: