Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why I love Close to My Heart's Clear Acrylic Blocks

This month's CTMH Campaign is awesome!  With every $25 in My Acrylix Stamps you will receive a FREE block (3x3 or 2x6.5 size).  I adore our clear stamps.  I have tried every brand out there, and nothing, I MEAN NOTHING, compares to our stamps!

Part of what makes our stamps so amazing are the blocks.  Thick, completely clear, with grips for your fingers, and a handy line to make sure your image is straight, they are the best in the industry.

Our blocks are high quality, and are meant to last you forever.  They are easy to store, easy to clean, and easy to stamp a perfect image every time!  You can also purchase our Block Buddy stickers to place on the blocks if you prefer to have guidelines on your blocks (I think it's great that YOU can choose if you want these guidelines or not, some blocks already have these guides on them and I don't like them).

Our blocks also have etched into their surfaces the size of the block, making it super easy to find the size you need each time!

Buy some stamps and get your blocks for free!!  http://jennifercox.myctmh.com

No comments: