Friday, April 22, 2011

BEACH album class coming soon!

I got the albums in today!  HOORAY!!  So I just have to get the Mudd Puddles from my pal Colleen who ordered them for me, and I'll pick a date and send it out to you.  This is much easier than it looks, and we can get everything done at the class.  The Mudd Puddles dries to the touch in about an hour, and is totally dry within 24 hours, so we'd do that first and work on the rest of the book.  Then we can attach the letters to the pages and you can take it home to completely dry.  It'll be AWESOME!

I plan on offering Miracle with this class, although if you want another paper pack (current only-Sophia, Mayberry, etc.) then please let me know.  I will be cutting all the paper for this class as well.  If you are not on my mailing list and would like to be, please click the link on the right to sign up!  That way you'll get my emails and will know right away when a class has been scheduled.