Sunday, April 10, 2011

Miracle My Creations Cube CLASS

Here it is!!

CLASS DETAILS:
FRIDAY, APRIL 29TH AT 7 PM--My house in Tuckerton

I have enough kits ON HAND for TEN people right now.  I can also order additional materials if there is enough interest. 

CLASS COST:  $13.00 AND INCLUDES:  cube, Miracle paper, Miracle Irresistables, and sponge.  I will provide inks and stamps (there is minimal stamping--I stamped stitches on each face of the cube).  You will need to bring:  adhesive, foam tape or similar, Liquid Glass or similar, Finishing Files or similar, and scissors. 

This is such as easy project that I am also offering it BY MAIL!  ALL paper will be cut and stamped for you, and I will put it in a Priority Mail box and ship it right to you.  COST for by mail kit:  $19.00.  You will need ink on hand to color the chipboard shapes on your own.  Please email me if you are interested in attending the class or ordering your own kit!

No comments: