Monday, April 4, 2011

More photos from my trip to Navarre, Florida!

Lunch at Peg Leg Pete's with Tonya and Katy--Marie and Connie were there too!

Pensacola Beach water tower

Getting my feet wet-wishing I had worn my bathing suit!

Piggies in the sand--It was a Flip Flop weekend!

Fishing Pier at Pensacola Beach

This was a fun part of our trip:  Tina (our team leader and organizer of this event) had told us she would be super busy all day Friday and to please not try to visit her at the convention center so she could get everything done.  We certainly didn't want to stress her out, so instead we went to her house and took pictures of ourselves all over her front yard!  Believe me, this is really funny when you're working on only a couple hours sleep and have been traveling for 6+ hours!  The best part was there was a maid service at the house at the time, and we thought maybe the service would call Tina and say there was a bunch of crazy women in pink shirts taking pictures all over her front lawn!

I have arrived and am ready for some beach!

SUWEEETTTTT   TTTEEEAAAAAAA!!!!

Silly fun at Walmart--apparently I am now a Florida Cracker!

Navarre Beach!  Gorgeous!

Sandy Hearts!

Flip Flop University!

Me teaching my class!  I was trying not to look at Tonya who was taking my picture for me-a smile would've been nice, huh?  I am holding a My Creations Cube, that was my project to teach.  My kids were really excited that Mommy had to wear a microphone like a superstar! LOL!  My giant button there (on my right shoulder) is from Tina, who gave the top ten point earners on her team (that were present) a button to help us earn the Hawaiian Cruise!  We are supposed to wear it at all our events to remind ourselves what we are working for.  I still need LOTS of points and any order helps!!  http://jennifercox.myctmh.com

1 comment:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

You are cracking me up. Love the photo of you in my driveway. YOU ARE TOO MUCH! I thought I would find you on my back porch Sat morning. I was disapponted.