Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thinking of opening your own scrapbook store??



I know.  It's so much fun to think about, right?  All those papers, embellishments, tools, and more all at your fingertips anytime you want them!  Plus killer discounts because you're buying wholesale!  Let's open a store!  Oh, right...rent on a space, buying displays, utilities and overhead and tax ID numbers and credit card fees and buy a cash register and advertising and....ouch!  I just got a cramp in my head thinking about it all!!

So, how else can you get most of the benefits of owning your own scrapbook store WITHOUT all the headaches of actually having one?

WHY, YOU BECOME A CLOSE TO MY HEART CONSULTANT IN MAY!!  That's how!

First off, our consultant kit is always a great deal:  $129 for everything you need to craft your little heart out or start sharing with everyone you know how fabulous our products are.  BUT, in May, National Scrapbooking Month, our consultant kit is HALF OFF!!!!  That's right, you will only pay $64.50 for the kit!  Over $300 in products for only $64.50 PLUS another kit added in there, the You & Me kit, a $34.95 value!!  So, according to my math, that's over $350 in products for just $64.50.  If I saw that in a store, I'd throw it in my cart and run for the check out!



I will be reminding you of this amazing offer as it gets closer, because you don't want to miss this!!

No comments: