Sunday, July 17, 2011

Brand New Consultant Kit: You can get this NOW!

Convention 2011 has ended and I think I'm feeling some withdrawal symptoms--I'm still searching Twitter, facebook, and consultant blogs to see and read what happened!  It was fun to stay up to the minute with all that was announced through Twitter-I think I even know how it works now (you can follow me there by searching for @jennifercoxctmh). 

Anyway, the NEW consultant kit started ALREADY and if you have been thinking of joining, now is the time!  We are so up to the minute on the trends in the papercrafting world and every change that has been made is for the better!  One of those changes is, of course, the new consultant kit.  Back to $99 but continuing to offer you add-on options, it is a FABULOUS kit!  My favorite in a long time, actually!



Please contact me if you would like to join CTMH as part of my team!  I am actively seeking new team members and would LOVE to have YOU join me!

No comments: