Thursday, July 7, 2011

Retiring Paper Packs and Level 1 Kits retiring too!

Since I haven't been able to find my Mojo lately, I thought I'd tell you about our retiring paper packs.  Close to My Heart is only bringing FOUR of the current paper packs forward into the new Fall/Winter Idea Book.  They are keeping Mayberry, Lucky, Fanfare, and and Sophia.  That means that BLISS, MIRACLE, WINGS, and SWEETHEART are retiring forever!  Below are images of each of these retiring kits:

Miracle

Sweetheart

Wings

Bliss


I also wanted to remind you that ALL LEVEL 1 KITS ARE RETIRING!!!  This entire line is going!  So, if you love Level 1 kits for their *Faster*Simpler*Easier* philosophy like I do, then it's time to stock up.  Through the month of July, you can order ALL of our current paper packs as well as last Fall's four packs, that are in the Spring/Summer Idea Book.  I have no idea what Level 1 kits are going to be replaced with, if anything, so if you have been waiting to stock up, WAIT NO MORE!  Go to my website as soon as possible and buy your favorites!

No comments: