Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cool scrapbooking Blog...

I really love checking out other scrapbooking blogs!  There are many CTMH consultant blogs that I go to just about every day because they are so inspiring to me.  I came across this non-CTMH blog and thought it would be interesting to share with you--Here is the logo:





Make sure you go there and check it out!  One of Close to My Heart's susperstar consultants has been featured there--Melissa Laverty whose blog is www.fancymelissa.com.  If you've had our Idea Book in the past few cycles, you've seen her super cute kids featured in there! 

Anyway, on this blog Eric (the blogger) goes through his scrapbook pages and analyzes them for success or needs improvement.  I found that to be really interesting.  I almost always use Close to My Heart's How-To books, so I feel that my pages are generally quite balanced in number of photos and papers used.  I can't really go wrong with colors since I use CTMH colors exclusively.  The one place I get messed up with is embellishments--I sometimes don't like how my clusters come out.  But I know they all "go" together, since they're all CTMH.  That is really my favorite thing about Close to My Heart--I don't stress over colors matching or embellishments going with my paper choices.  I do know that most scrappers use a variety of companies to scrap--so I thought you might like this Load of Scraps blog.  Happy Scrapping!

No comments: