Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Club ladies with their masterpieces!!

 Above:  Rose with her layout--lots of distressing and painting going on here! 
 Pat with her second layout--she came over Thursday night too and made the other layout, then came Friday night to make the second one. 
And Monicarol with her layout--she had not yet added all her embellishments (stars and tags and pennants).  My other three ladies from this month (Lara, Kerry, and Kim) didn't get their pictures snapped--sometimes I just don't think of these things in the morning!  Sorry girls!

1 comment:

mish said...

Hi Jen!
Love this paper!
Got to say Hi to Monicarol for me!
BUT
I have a butterfly blog award that I want to pass on to you. Stop on over when you get a chance. It's the least I could do for having such a great Scrappy Friend!

Hope you have a great Monday!
Michelle
ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com