Monday, August 1, 2011

My favorite Idea Book EVER!!

Okay, yes, I do love every Idea Book when it comes out!  But this one is truly my favorite!  Close to My Heart has done it again--blown the doors off of creativity and has partnered with Prove Craft to offer the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!!  I have had a Cricut for years, but rarely used it because the shapes didn't match my stamp sets and I found it hard to use the cartridges available with my CTMH products the way I wanted.

Well, that's all changed now!  Our Art Philosophy cartridge works WITH our stamp sets, an even better choice now with their lower prices, and I can give up fussy cutting forever!  Well, maybe not completely but I won't have to fussy cut so many things!

Throughout the Idea Book are stamp images outlined in red--which means it has a coordinating shape on the Cricut cartridge.  The stamp set itself even has an outline around the shapes that coordinate, and it EVEN gives the SIZES!!!  I LOVE THAT!11  I cannot WAIT to get my Cricut Expression so I can cut out the Chinese food boxes, the spiral flowers, the pillow boxes, and OH so much more!  As soon as I can get cutting I will share with you what this cartridge can do.

One thing I have heard is that this Art Philosophy cartridge uses EVERY function button on the Cricut--something many cartridges do not do.  This cartridge is available NOW on my website http://jennifercox.myctmh.com and is ONLY $99~~which includes THREE exclusive stamp sets that work with the cartridge, AND THREE sheets of coordinating dimensional elements too! 

No comments: