Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Studio J blog | Art Gallery : Studio J Online Design Software : Close To My Heart

I love Studio J. It is so easy to use and I can play for FREE anytime I want, and when I want a layout with large photos I always use Studio J because it's SO much more cost effective than printing a large photo at Walgreens. Below is a link to the Studio J blog, where today's post walks you through a layout using the Fanfare kit. Did you know you can choose any of our current or past kits in Studio J? Did you know there are Studio J exclusive kits?? And did you know that you can color customize ANY kit to the colors you want? It's so easy to do and looks fabulous when you get them in the mail! Check out this link and see what all the fuss is about!

Studio J blog | Art Gallery : Studio J Online Design Software : Close To My Heart

No comments: