Saturday, August 27, 2011

What to do while you're waiting on Irene...

Order your Streamlined Srappin' Kit for September!  You can click on the links on the right and use your debit/credit card to order.  You do NOT need to have a PayPal account to pay using PayPal--you'll just click pay by debit/credit card and you're good to go. 

Sonoma features the colors Olive, Smokey Plum, Bamboo, and Cocoa.  We'll be using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to create some flourishes and flowers to add to the layout.  I changed my layout last night:  what do you think?





I took the purple flourishes off and then had some tears in the green base, so I cut more purple and colonial white flowers and added them.  Then I cut a large corner flourish out of bamboo and cut it in half, and added that under the flowers.  I wanted to take off that larger purple flower from the top left corner of the white part on the left page, but it was stuck on there pretty good!  Comments welcome!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Love it! Flows so much easier! Love the title of your post!! Hugs!