Sunday, October 30, 2011

Holiday Wishes Card Class coming soon!

Card Class COMING SOON!!!  I am planning a Wonderland Card Class using the products below!  I am so excited!  Seriously, I have not held a card class in a REALLY long time...because the last one went so horribly wrong.  I have been too frightened to attempt another one.  BUT, because this fabulous Holiday Wishes set coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge, I think we can whip up some fabulous cards quickly and easily.  And, those of you who know me know that I make you cut your own paper....BUT NOT FOR THIS CLASS!!!!  Yes, that is correct, I will be cutting all the paper for you!!!!!!

Holiday Wishes stamp set PLUS
Wonderland Patterned Paper PLUS

Crystal Blue and Twlight card stock PLUS

6x6 Kraft Cards (all die cuts with envelopes) PLUS

Chocolate striped ribbon!
Stay tuned for the finished project...as soon as the Fed Ex man drops it off I will be able to make the samples!

No comments: