Friday, October 28, 2011

Holiday Wishes stamp set available NOW!!

Starting TODAY and continuing all through November, you can get the new D–size My Acrylix® Holiday Wishes stamp set featuring stamp images that coordinate with the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge for only $5 with a qualifying purchase!

 Isn't this gorgeous?  Four of the images coordinate with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge...the tree, the ornament, the stocking, and the star.  I love how this is such a Scandinavian look--I don't have any sets like this at all and I am of Swedish descent (among others!) so I am thrilled to get this set!!  All you need to do to get your own is order $25 in STAMP SETS and this one is added for just $5.  It cannot be ordered on its own, so treat yourself to a couple of stamp sets and add this one!!  I see a Holiday card workshop coming for those who buy this set...stay tuned for more details!!!

No comments: