Monday, October 3, 2011

Who can help me earn a CRUISE to the Southern Caribbean???

Every year direct sales companies offer incentive trips to their consultants, and Close to My Heart offers some of the BEST trips!  Recent trips have been cruises in the Hawaiian Islands (setting sail in early 2012), an Alaskan Cruise, a Mediterranean Cruise, a land excursion in NEW ZEALAND (!!), a Western Caribbean Cruise, and so many more! 

Beginning October 1, 2011, every dollar I sell counts as a point towards this cruise...and I only need 30,000 points to earn it!  This past earning period I earned over 15,000 points without really trying to earn the cruise, so I know if I really WORK IT I can easily attain those 30,000 points that I need!  Every new consultant who signs up under me also earns me points, 1,000 for each person!  Eeek!  And, of course, once you are a new consultant, you earn YOURSELF points as well!  Every single consultant in this amazing company has the opportunity to earn this incentive trip, no matter what type of business you have (or hobby).

Can you help me get there??  I am looking for some new HOSTESSES for parties (I do a great party, totally free and we always make a great layout or a couple of awesome cards)!!  I am looking for CROPS to sell my inventory.  I am looking for some new GREAT CLUB MEMBERS who would like to get scrappy with us each month (come when you can).  I am looking for NEW TEAM MEMBERS who love CTMH and want to nab that great discount for themselves, or find that they can sell these products and earn extra money!  If you would be able to help me out in any of these ways, I would GREATLY appreciate it!!! 

No comments: