Thursday, December 1, 2011

Are you looking for a job you can do from home???

I have been looking for a job for the past few months, and it's been tough.  I have a teaching degree in Elementary Ed, and I left teaching two years ago joyfully.  The economy tanked right after that and in NJ we had a new governor who really went after cutting the excesses in education.  Unfortunately, that meant many teachers got cut and there aren't many positions that open each year.  I went for a Mantoux test a month ago and had a panic attack that afternoon--all from the thought of going back to teaching!  ACK!  What is that all about?  I am not sure, but I know in my heart I am not meant to be back in the classroom.  I've applied to many retail stores too but with limited experience and my availability, I'm not very hireable. 

My personal life has been through some major changes this year as well--since Easter I have had a hard time working my business like I want to.  Between my parents working and most scrapbook events taking place at night or on weekends, I just haven't been able to get out there.  I LOVE doing gatherings and teaching people how to scrapbook--it is truly my passion and I certainly love the products I sell with Close to My Heart.  I do buy other products sometimes, but to be honest, I rarely like the scrapbook pages I make with other products.  CTMH is my brand, through and through. 

Why am I blogging about this?  Because I want to be able to live on my Close to My Heart business!  It was always my dream to be a great mom to my kids, and for me to be able to do that, I need to work from home.  I understand that other people can work full time jobs away from home, come home and cook dinner and do homework and get the laundry done and all of that.  And I did that for many years!

To be my best at my most important job, being a mom, I need to work form home.  I can help others do this as well--even if all you want to do is make some extra money to buy your own scrapbooking products!  I am experienced (just celebrated my FOUR year anniversary with CTMH), I am available (you can call me, email me, or text me with questions or concerns), I am knowledgeable about this business and also about scrapbooking techniques, and I am PASSIONATE about helping others be their best self too!  You can join Close to My heart for $99 and make that investment back in ONE gathering! 

Here's how you can decide if joining a scrapbooking direct sales company is for you:  you go to crops frequently, you have some friends who also scrapbook, you are always looking for sales or coupons to use to buy more scrapbooking materials, and you need some extra money!  CTMH is a direct sales company--not a pyramid scheme or some sort of scam.  Direct sales is one of the BEST businesses for women, because they are usually started and/or run by women!  CTMH was started by Jeanette Lynton (check her out on her blog, jeanettelynton.com) and she is still the leader of the company over 25 years later.  SHE owns the business, not some corporation, and SHE is passionate about the same thing I am--being the best mom for her kids. 

Go ahead and click on the tab at the top that says Join CTMH and read about how easy it is to get started, and what you get in your kit.  And go ahead and contact me with your questions!  I don't mind questions and would be happy to answer them for you.  If we are local to each other, I can meet you for coffee and tell you all about me, CTMH, direct sales, scrapbooking, and anything else you want to know!  Even if you are a novice scrapper, you can do this!  I was a novice when I started and leaned quite a lot!!! 

No comments: