Saturday, December 17, 2011

One Little Word...I made my choice!

INSPIRE...is my One Little Word choice for 2012.

Inspire
1.
to fill with an animating, quickening, or exalting influence: His courage inspired his followers.
2.
to produce or arouse (a feeling, thought, etc.): to inspire confidence in others.
3.
to fill or affect with a specified feeling, thought, etc.: to inspire a person with distrust.
4.
to influence or impel: Competition inspired her to greater efforts.
5.
to animate, as an influence, feeling, thought, or the like, does: They were inspired by a belief in a better future.
 
My goal with choosing this word is to inspire myself to grow my Close to My Heart business in 2012.   I want to inspire the members of my Sandy Hearts team to grow their own businesses--we could all do with extra money, right?!  I want to inspire myself to continue growing and changing in my new life.  I want to inspire others to create and scrapbook their memories and stories.  I also hope to inspire other women to be STRONG.  I found strength in myself this year, and although right now is really hard, I know I am STRONG and I can find my way out of this.  I am a firm believer of one door closes...one door opens.  I am waiting for the right door to open and I am excited to see what awaits me in 2012!

No comments: