Monday, January 9, 2012

New Spring/Summer Idea Book!!!!

Isn't it super pretty???  I love it, I know you're not surprised, but I do!  One thing that stands out to me is how much MORE artwork is in our new books (this one and the current Fall/Winter one) than our older ones.  More ideas to scraplift!!!

Would YOU like your VERY OWN COPY of this Idea Book???  Here's how:

  • Are you one of my Streamlined Scrappin' Club Members?  You will be receiving your brand new Spring Idea Book – FREE!--at our Club meeting on January 27th!  If you want it sooner because you just can't wait, let me know and I'll get one to you asap!
  • Are you a customer that purchased at least $150.00 or more with me during the 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea Book cycle (August – January)?  Your Spring Idea Book is also – FREE!

If you don't fit into one of the above categories, you can STILL get an Idea Book before February 1st--the live date:

  • Purchase at least $50.00 or more with me during the month of January 2012 and I will send you a FREE Spring Idea Book!!!
  • Can you purchase your new Idea Book outright?  Yes!  It’s only $3.00 plus shipping.
All books will start shipping mid to late January.  I’m so excited for you to see it!

No comments: