Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scrap Your Stash results!

Oh my goodness, Scrap Your Stash was so much fun!  Maureen, Pat, and Maria came over last night and scrapbooked with me.  We chose a layout in the Magic book and created it with what papers we had in our stash, and so everyone's pages came out differently!  I used my Kissing Booth 6x6 paper pad that I had just bought at Paper Wings and some card stock, and those bitty pads work GREAT for this layout--or you could use up your scraps.

 I used the same 6x6 pad and chocolate card stock and made the layout below, totally copying my friend Maureen on this variation of the layout above.
 Then I got down to business and created a NEW layout from the brand new Victory paper pack that goes live on February 1st.  We'll be doing this layout in March at Club.
 Second layout from Victory, also for March, and this one is not complete yet.
 And then, FINALLY, my blocks from the Rock the Block Campaign that ends on January 31st.
 I took out all my beach-themed stamp sets, which was about 7 or 8 from CTMH alone, and just randomly stamped the card stock squares with different images.  Even if the image was too big for the square, I stamped it anyway and liked how it looked--you can see that in the lighthouse block in the top right corner. 
 Sorry this one got blurry.  My cat decided to jump up on my feet as I snapped this one.  But you can see the seahorse in the middle is totally cool--bamboo rolled into lagoon ink--so adorable.
 No rhyme or reason to where the blocks go in the tray, because these are going to go on my mantle when I get my summer stuff out.
That one in the middle is a border stamp that I just repeatedly stamped to look like one image.  My crabby is upside down too--sorry!

4 comments:

Penny said...

This block set is so you! Love your color choices, too! The beaches are waiting for you down here. Hugs!

Baby G said...

WOWSER - you took that picture with your feet??!

Jennifer said...

@baby G--Ha! I was standing on my chair to get the picture, and he jumped on my feet and knocked me a little off balance! LOL!

Moe on the go! said...

Fun time at Scrap your Stash - thanks for having me! Got me so motivated that I came home and organized my paper into collections so I can keep it flowing! Looking forward to next month!