- Join Close To My Heart! New Info for Spring/Summer 2013!
- Upcoming Workshops/Classes-UPDATED 8-3-12
- My Story
- Studio J Details!
- Streamlined Scrappin' Club!
- Studio J Videos
- Clubs: Something for Everyone!!
- Kit of the Month
- My Close to My Heart Artwork
- NEW!! Betty CROPPER Kits
- Host a Gathering, Earn FREE scrapping supplies!
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Roxie as Studio J Level 1
One of my FAVORITE things about Studio J is you can use the coordinating Stickease images OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again! See on the left page, those three Fleur-de-Lys? That is a Stickease image repeated three times to make a unique embellishment. Stickease can ALSO be shrunk or made larger as you need!
Tomorrow I will share more Studio J layouts using the Typeset, Elemental, and Sonoma kits. And maybe even some sneak peeks at a couple of the EXCLUSIVE kits available only to Studio J members.
Ready to try Studio J for FREE? Click here!!
Posted by Jennifer at 11:13 PM