Thursday, February 23, 2012

Want a FREE Art Philosophy Cartridge collection in March??

WOW!  Close to My Heart just informed us, the consultants, what our "special" (called Constant Campaigns) is for March, and I am SOOOO excited!!

When YOU join Close to My Heart in March (click here to go straight to the enrollment form), you receive the Art Philosophy Cartridge FOR FREE!!! 
The Art Philosophy collection retails for $99, and includes three exclusive stamp sets that coordinate with images on the cartridge, as well as three dimensional elements sheets (also coordinates!).  Our cartridge has 700 images!  Way way WAY more than most cartridges, and if you haven't stamped on your Cricut images....well, let's just say it's COOL! 

So what happens if you want to join in March but you bought the cartridge already?  No worries, you'll get to choose $100 in select products instead (stamp sets, paper packs, ink pads, My Stickease, acrylic blocks, and markers)!!  So even though your kit already contains about $280 worth of products, you can add the Art Philosophy cartridge OR choose $100 worth of additional products FREE!!!

Joining Close to My Heart was one of my best decisions I ever made (having my kids is first!) and one of the easiest.  If you join in March, receive your kit, have a fabulous time playing, but ultimately decide selling isn't for you--no problem.  You don't have to give anything back and I won't call you and yell.  Really!  The kit in March is an extreme value, and who knows, you just may decide that selling to your scrappy friends is much easier than you thought and getting your own products at a discount helps your budget. 

Our company minimums are $300 per quarter (so Jan-Mar you need to submit sales of $300 to remain an active consultant).  If you don't meet the minimums, you drop to Junior status and only need to submit $100 in sales per quarter to stay in the company.  Active consultants receive a flat commission rate of 22% and it grows as you have more sales.  Plus if you have a team under you, you can earn commissions from CTMH on those sales.  Junior consultants earn a 10% commission rate--but you can jump back up to active if your sales reach $300 that quarter.

If this sounds a little interesting to you, do yourself a favor and click on the tab above that says Join CTMH and read more about it.  There are many ways to sell CTMH--and it doesn't feel like selling!  I find most of my sales though my club ladies (and that is NOT work, let me tell you...cakes and wine and laughs, oh MY!) and crops that I attend as a vendor.  Yes, I get to work and it feels more like play!  You can always contact me as well at jennifercox22@yahoo.com and ask more questions!  I would LOVE to have you on my team (the Sandy Hearts) as part of Close to My Heart!  And, you could then go to convention in Texas this summer and get first dibs on all new products and the new Fall/Winter Idea Book!!!

No comments: