Sunday, March 4, 2012

9x9 Accordion Album--SALE!!

I think I may grab one of these out of my inventory and make a new 9x9 Accordion Album tonight! I haven't made one in a while and I'm thinking a new Spring Album is just what I need to bust out of my dry spell!  Since I got home from the Mahwah crop, I haven't done any scrapping at all.  First I was busy setting up two more crops for March, then I had to get organized to be able to sell at those crops, then it was tax time and I needed to get my papers in order....and scrapping just wasn't on the agenda.

On sale at http://jennifercox.myctmh.com (While Supplies Last) for $3.00!


These 9x9 albums are currently NOT available to order through the Idea Book...BUT they are on SALE in the While Supplies Last section of my website! Just $3.00 apiece--get a few and make some new home decor! I bought some more for my inventory as well--they are always great sellers at crops! They make great gifts too. The last 6x6 album one I made is shown below before I adhered it to the album:



This is two pages--I made it as one page first, then cut it in half.



No comments: