Saturday, April 21, 2012

May Streamlined Scrappin' Club: STELLA!!!

 Isn't this cute? The paper is really awesome in person--I wasn't a fan of it until I got my pack. The pattern I love the most isn't featured in this layout here, but it looks like fabric patterns and Ijust think it's so adorable!

I have actually misplaced my Stella club layouts that I have already finished...so I've been wandering around yelling STELLA!!! (I had to mention it, sorry!) Seriously, I did misplace them and really hope I find them soon. I know I completed the featured layout (above) and then I also did the second one...and can't find them anywhere. Perplexing....UPDATED:  I found them! All of a sudden it occurred to me that I had worked on those layouts at the Scrappers' Anonymous Getaway in January--so I found the stack of layouts from that crop and presto! There they were! So tomorrow I will take photos of the layouts that we'll be making and post them. I should also be able to create the third layout tonight.

Club will take place on May 11th--this is one week EARLIER than usual. This is because I am jetting off to Florida the following week to attend the Scrapbook Expo. My dear friend Penny invited me to come down and so I am going--so excited! Of course I will be working at the Somerset Scrapbook Expo in June but I guess I can't get enough of Expo this year. Pricing is still the same: Basic Kit is $20...the Workshop on the Go kit is $35.  Don't forget that you can add on the Dotty For You paper pack for $5 if you add onto your club order and get it up to $35.


No comments: