Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Three Dotty For You Layouts

 This one is my favorite! I used grey wool, lagoon, smoothie, and white daisy. This is so NOT my usual color combination, but I love it! I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the heart accents, and on the two larger hearts I drew in stitching with a white gel pen. On the smaller hearts I just drew a line around the inside of the heart. I also used the white gel pen to draw stitching around the large grey wool die cut (behind the clouds). This layout is for a special night I have coming up this week. ;)

 On this layout I used desert sand as my base pages, and the reverse side of two of the Dotty For You B&T sheets, which are all polka dotted. This one is sunset dots, and then I used the chevron multi-colored B&T and more desert sand. The flower/button accent on the left page is lagoon.
This layout is actually NOT a CTMH design, can you believe I went out of my box?? One of my dear friends gave me a Club Scrap Design Deck and this is from that deck. I wanted to try something different this time. Colors here are mostly smoothie, colonial white, and lagoon. The other non-CTMH thing is the letters SMILE--those are sparkly Thickers.

You'll be able to order your own Dotty For You paper pack beginning April 17th, just $5 with a $35 purchase! You will LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

No comments: