Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Somerset NJ Scrapbook Expo!!

Are you going to the Somerset NJ Scrapbook Expo June 29th and 30th?? I am always there working in the booth, but THIS year I will also be teaching a WORKSHOP!!! I am so excited!! In the previous three years I only worked in the booth--doing make and takes, demonstrations and helping customers. Now I will be teaching a class called "Footloose and Fancy Free Spray Inking!" You can go check it out by clicking HERE to go directly to the workshop page.

Please come on by the Close to My Heart Booth when you visit the expo, and sign up to take my class too! We're doing a two page layout with a bonus page that we'll use with the 12" flip flaps.  Our featured technique is spray inking--not only will we spray the background but we'll also be doing some other cool stuff with spray ink. It's going to be LOTS of fun and if you've taken any classes with me before, you know that it's true that I like to have FUN with scrapping!! 

I can't post pictures of my layout--I assume that they will post them up on the website eventually but we're using the Footloose paper pack and some coordinating stamps as well. Join me!!!

No comments: