Monday, June 18, 2012

Convention Studio J Layouts!!

Part of my Close to My Heart Convention 2012 registration earned me FIVE FREE Studio J layouts! Just like when I went to the NJ Leadershare, CTMH emailed me detailed instructions on how to complete the five layouts. I could choose to copy their designs exactly or change them as I wanted to. The first layout above I changed almost completely, color-wise at least, so that is why there aren't any embellishments. Studio J allows you to change all the colors of the papers, but not the colors of the Stickease that go with the kit, so I will just add my own embellishments when I get the actual layout.
This kit is actually Mischief, a Fall/Halloween kit that I changed to lagoon and baby pink as per the CTMH instructions. Because my photos feature my awesome trip to meet The Bloggess, I will again add my own embellishments when I get the layout.
This one is one of my favorites because it features my little guy with my big guy, and it makes me so happy to see them playing together! This kit is called Lucky, and I changed the colors to black, white, grey wool, and cranberry--so the embellishments again didn't match! I could add brads, buttons, or ribbons and get the colors I wanted, but I again opted to add embellishments when I get the layout.
This one also features photos from my trip to meet the Bloggess, but tells more of the story of my sister and my friend Maureen meeting and how much fun we all had together.
And this one features my little guy again, and just how awesome he is!! My Leadershare layouts really used a lot of photos of Maggie, so Nate needed some layouts of him!!

No comments: