Saturday, June 30, 2012

Footloose & Fancy Free Spray Inking Workshop

I just got home from the Somerset NJ Expo and had a great time! This year I was asked to teach a workshop and of course I chose to use Footloose--my favorite pack of paper from the current catalog. I have some of these kits left over and am offering them as a kit to GO for you! Everything is included (pre-cut paper, instructions, spray inking pen filled with water/lagoon re-inker/pearl paint, 12" Flip Flaps, FULL Pack of Footloose Complements, and two Memory Protectors) for $30. You can email me and order your kit, and we can arrange delivery.  I will post close up photos asap--too tired to do it tonight!

Two-page layout "closed"

Both sides open to show flip flaps

Close up of left page

Close up of right page


And waving a BIG HELLO to all my workshop attendees! I had a great time teaching you about spray inking and Flip Flaps!!! Thank you again for coming!!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Looks like you've included the Footloose Dimensional Elements, too! Thank you! Great deal! Are they prestamped? LMK! May want one!

Jennifer said...

Yes, a full pack of Footloose Complements in each kit too! They are not prestamped--but I can do that if you like. Thanks for the comment! :)