Sunday, June 24, 2012

Footloose: Streamlined Scrappin' Club





On July 20th my Club will meet again to create three 2-page layouts using the fabulous Footloose kit! Above is the featured layout. I will take photos of the other two layouts and post them tomorrow. Below is the Workshop on the Go kit--so you can see the fabulous sea creature stamp set!! I have already used mine many many times--I love being able to make the creatures any colors I want with inks to match what I am working on.

Each person at club in July will also receive these FABULOUS Complements Footlose chipboard shapes:

So if you are not a stamper, you will still get cool sea creatures to use on your layouts. Awesome, right??  RSVP by July 1 if you are coming, and I need your payment in advance so I can order your kit. We're getting kind of full at the table for July--we might need to spread out to TWO tables!!! Love my club ladies!

No comments: