Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jenny Lawson, Rosie O'Donnell, and Beyonce

My sister, my friend and I traveled up to Montclair NJ yesterday to meet one of our favorite authors, Jenny Lawson. She writes the funniest blog, called The Bloggess, and she also wrote a book called Let's Pretend This Never Happened. It was such an honor to meet her, and as a special bonus, her new friend Rosie O'Donnell came along to the reading!!  Jenny shared one of her fabulous stories about her home colon cleanse gone horribly wrong, answered questions, then signed our books. And my metal rooster, whose name is Beyonce because Jenny's 5 foot tall metal rooster is named Beyonce. It was beyond fabulous and one of my favorite days ever!!

You NEED to read this book-amazingly funny and AWESOME!

Jenny Lawson, the Bloggess, coming in with Rosie right behind her!

Rosie listening to the book store lady.

That's right, Rosie sat two rows behind us!!!

Maureen posing with Copernicus the Monkey

Alex and me with Copernicus

Rosie introducing Jenny!!

Jenny freaking out a little about something!

Reading her awesome book to us

Telling Jenny about my own Beyonce and my KKMF Scrappers! She signed her wing!

Maureen, Jenny, Beyonce, Me, and Alex

My Beyonce ROCKS!

No comments: