Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stampaganza Continues!! Three of my favorite stamp sets

Stampaganza continues through the end of June!! Make sure you take advantage of this wonderful special:  Buy two stamp sets, get the third for free (the lowest priced stamp set is the free one). You can take advantage of this special as many times as you want!!! All stamp sets from the current Idea Book and the Fall/Winter 2011-2012 Idea Book are available. It's a GREAT time to get those sets you've had your eye on!

Some of my FAVORITE stamp sets are the ones I can use for many different purposes. I always try to purchase sets that I can use on cards, layouts, as backgrounds or as the focal point. To me, that's the best use of my money. I always buy the background sets, and two of my favorites are below:

D1508: Diverse Backgrounds

D1477: Universal Backgounds



Because our stamps are clear and so are our blocks, you can line up our stamps to create a larger background. If you're not very good at that yet (practice first before putting it on your project) you can always hide your mismatches with other elements. I know I have done that many times!

And another favorite type of stamp is flourishes--you can use them on your base page to add some interest to another element, use them to frame a title, and so much more!

C1466: Instant Memories  


If I were ordering these today, I would pay for the two background sets and get the flourish set for free!! Begin your shopping NOW!!!  www.jennifercox.ctmh.com

No comments: